I was mad at my little brother on our way to the Christmas Eve service...
He knew I really wanted to get to church early, but he didn't seem to care... He was dragging his feet and making silly jokes. When we finally started heading to the car, he turned around and said that he had to go the bathroom; which irritated me even more! We didn't speak much on the way to church. He apologized after a little while and we made up.
Fast forward to after the service... We all get home, and here is a gift card, sitting on my bed, carefully placed by my brother while he went to the "bathroom". He even put a nice bow on the card!
Boy, did I feel ungrateful, mean and stupid!
It's now my turn to apologize...Sorry sweet little brother!
Merry Christmas!
EED
He knew I really wanted to get to church early, but he didn't seem to care... He was dragging his feet and making silly jokes. When we finally started heading to the car, he turned around and said that he had to go the bathroom; which irritated me even more! We didn't speak much on the way to church. He apologized after a little while and we made up.
Fast forward to after the service... We all get home, and here is a gift card, sitting on my bed, carefully placed by my brother while he went to the "bathroom". He even put a nice bow on the card!
Boy, did I feel ungrateful, mean and stupid!
It's now my turn to apologize...Sorry sweet little brother!
Merry Christmas!
EED
No comments:
Post a Comment